Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday, April 6th, 2008

Had another great day! Just feels like someone is pinching my throat a bit (could all be in my head - haha!). I made my "Madge" bag. I gathered all of my doctors' information and medical reports to keep in one place. I also finally wrote down all my appts in my day planner to keep it all organized. I put all of the supplements in this bag as well to show the Endocrinologist I am meeting with tomorrow to ensure I am on the right track for surgery. Tomorrow's appt is going to be very informative. What I am hoping to learn is:

1. What is the average time off work after surgery.

2. How often will they change the medication to get me regulated.

3. Is the radiation a pill and how long will it stay in my system (I get to go home after but the surgeon said I cannot touch things that other people will touch for 24hrs).

4. What exactly will be affected by taking the lymph node out if they take it.

5. I want to know just how sick I will feel, will it just be the lethargy or will I get nauseous...etc.

So, expect a big update tomorrow!

I leave you with these very encouraging words from Holly:

Jesus “broke the bread” (which represents YOU, broken), in order for Him to use “YOU” (His bread) to reach the thousands!
Enough said! :-) Today I felt so encouraged by some very special people! Thank you! I am overwhelmed by the support and love!
** My brother B - I JUST read your post on the MOMO post. THANK YOU!!! Love ya!


No comments: