Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday, April 5th, 2008

Today we had the BEST weather here in Sugar Land!! Gene had to work all day so I met up with Ginger for lunch and we had our favorite comfort food (sushi "shaggy dogs") and then we had a mission of finding us both comfy & cute jammies! For her it was for after the baby and for me it was for after surgery. We were both successful! My goal right now is to spend as much time with them as possible because I don't know what to expect after surgery and with the radiation. We had a great day of talking and shopping. Then I spent the evening with Billy, he made fajitas and we watched a bit of boxing. I am now at home and ready to climb on the couch and chill. Today I noticed my voice was a little hoarse (I was told the tumors might start to press in on my larynx - I don't mind.... it sounds a bit sexy! HAHA).

No comments: