Monday, April 28, 2008

A Good Day!

I have actually been sitting up right for 3 hours! I was able to get a great night's sleep and I managed a 2 hour nap! Gene stayed home with me today and therefore I was fed and took my medicines. I tried to rest all day and did a lot of reading. Not much to report today which is GREAT!!!


WEIGHT: 140lbs - yesterday scared me a bit, glad it is going back up!!

MOOD: Very reflective today, to much time on my hands!!!

ENERGY: 7 almost ALL day!!


I am going to go mix a spinach and pineapple drink my sister introduced me to, it is refreshing and gives me good energy!

I am starting to get a little stir crazy! I think tomorrow I need to get out again, maybe just for a ride in the car. :-) I always considered myself kind of lazy but I now realize that I like staying busy!

I might not post again until I have something interesting to tell you..... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need an update!!! Besides being congested, are you feeling okay? Are you eating solids yet? Do you have a talking voice yet? Is your energy level dropping as time passes? When is your radiation date scheduled for and how long will you be in the hospital?

I'm terribly disappointed Ginger, Brenna and I won't be seeing you tomorrow. Bummer! Keep drinking that spinach and pineapple concoction if it keeps your energy elevated.

Love you,
Mama G.

Anonymous said...

Morning my sweet Bran - just rec'd the great news that you are spending the day with my precious girls and I am so happy for you. I know you will be looking forward to holding baby Brenna. So thankful your voice has returned somewhat and you are feeling more like yourself. Will be thinking of you all having your girly talk and laughing and having fun together. Breakfast is calling so you know I'm sending my love to you. Grammy