Thursday, January 15, 2009

OF COURSE!

You guys know me.... if it isn't one thing it is another. I enjoyed the last few days of things going well and feeling great that my blood work looked good. But, you know I am God's private joke!

The last couple of days I have experienced a couple of sharp pains in my wonderful parotid gland but they left as fast as they came (happened when I took my meds with juice). Well... today I ate a breakfast bar and wouldn't ya know it.... MY GLAND POPPED OUT! Just like before.

This just means that it is time for SOUR candies and maybe the steroids again. I am not even going to call the doctor until it starts happening every time I eat. I do NOT want him to do the procedure again unless I am desperate!!!

So, since I am getting the "radiation" pill (low dose for the scan) and that is what the docs feel caused this then I am a bit concerned. It really is painful and I feel so bad if any of you ever experience this!!!!

That is it.....
GO MOMO!!!!!!!!!!
(seriously..... so ready to MOVE ON!!!)

4 comments:

Tunisia Burns said...

Brandy,
You are always in my thoughts and prayers! If you need anything, we are right down the street - just let me know!

I had to create a blog for school. When that class was over, I changed it to my family blog and did a 2008 in review. I emailed it out but I had your old work address so I don't know if you got it. In case you didn't, here it is. http://tuniburns.blogspot.com/

Hopefully, I'll see you at church soon.

Anonymous said...

hey- just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. call me sometime...miss you and will be pulling for the best next week!!!

Anonymous said...

are you serious? OMG!

Anonymous said...

HI Brandy,
WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND HOPE ALL IS WELL! I HAVE NOT READ ANY OF YOUR OF YOUR INFO LATELY BUT HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT EASTER , YOU AND HUBBY! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. ALL IS WELL WITH ME AND JUST READY FOR A VACATION! HE! HE!
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS !
DEBBY