Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TWO Updates Today!

Just wanted to tell you that I went to the dermatologist and he said that due to the "extent" of the hormonal acne that he is first going to put me on a long term antibiotic (every day for 2 months to start with) since I had a good result with my current antibiotics. However, he changed it to the same thing I was on last month (Doxycycline) that made my esophagus inflame. That is ok though, I just know I need to take it way before bed time so it doesn't sit in my throat and irritate it. He said that should work but since I am going through so much then if it doesn't he will put me on Accutane.. that is some GREAT stuff, cures acne PERMANENTLY!!! We will see.....

He also gave me a topical cream that costs $60 WITH insurance! Better work! HAHA!!

I had a GREAT day, I feel good and since my face cleared up quite a bit I felt normal again!

This is a VERY active week for me since it is my LAST week with neurosurgery. Lots of fun parties, etc.... I am still very sad to leave my wonderful doctor but I know we will still be there for each other!!

Hopefully I can tell you tomorrow when my appointment is with Dr. Robbins! YEA!!

I am actually going to go WORK OUT!! Yes.... I feel THAT great!

GO MOMO!!!

No comments: