Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just a reminder to everyone that I am taking the month of December "off" from MOMO! I just need a sanity break. I feel great and I just want to have the life I did before Madge. The holidays are always such a joyous occasion and therefore I want to ENJOY them! :-)

So far it has been GREAT! I feel incredibly healthy (no side effects except the face issues which are better with the daily antibiotics but it is still gross). The new job is GREAT and it feels great to be so active again. It took about a week for my brain to be on my "A-Game" again but I feel almost back to normal. Well.... most of you know I have never really been normal! HAHA!

Love you all and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! As always, thank you for your prayers and daily encouragement!!!

NEXT STEP:

Doctor appt on 12/30/08 with dermatologist to see if the pills are helping, I have doubled up on them so we will see.

Doctor appt on 1/8/09 with the endocrinologist to get the "plan". The uptake scan will be scheduled, blood work to see if my "thyroid" is still producing massive amounts of proteins, etc...

I shall give you an update after my next doctor's appointment!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you all so much for putting up with me while I have had many ups and downs and sticking with me through my emotional roller coaster!

GO MOMO!!!

No comments: